Sunday, September 26, 2010

Give me a pen and paper please

I can't seem to proofread until after it's sent! Help me Mike. Don't worry, I know you can't. I just wanted you to know you're needed.
Anyway, I believe I actually wrote something in that last one that would have led you to believe I knew what I was doing! The sentence was missing a "not" or a "can't" or something to make it negative. No, I can't put this on hold and go see exactly what the mistake was because I don't know how! I hope you will enjoy watching my progress! Don't worry. I'll check my followers every now and then and when you've all signed off, I'll stop writing. Sadly, I'll probably just about had it figured out by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave comments on Blogger. If you do, they might never make it to me. And if they make it and you don't sign your name, I'll never know who you are. You can contact me at tenleyves@yahoo.com. Thanks.