Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Live and let love

I'm not going to erase it anymore. It seems like at least fifty percent of the time that I send an email, (from my iPod, of course) I make a typo at the end. It often comes out:

Live,
Tenley

I kind of like it, but I still always fix it. And I always wonder why I'm fixing it. Each time I see it and erase it I smile a little at the coincidence of the error. I don't think I'll correct it anymore. I'll take note of which word I type most often and who most often receives the reminder to live. Maybe it's a sign for the sender AND the receiver. So, I'll start loving up to my end of the deal if you start living up to yours. Live, Tenley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave comments on Blogger. If you do, they might never make it to me. And if they make it and you don't sign your name, I'll never know who you are. You can contact me at tenleyves@yahoo.com. Thanks.